Google Sheets is immensely powerful, but if you want to work with your data in anything but rows and columns, you’re stuck. That’s where Qualdesk comes in.
Qualdesk is a whiteboard built for Google Sheets. It lets you:
- Work with Google Sheets rows on a 2D whiteboard
- Improved realtime collaboration with your team
- Edit Google Sheets data directly from the whiteboard
- Transform stickies into Google Sheets rows
1 Work with Google Sheets rows on a 2D whiteboard
Qualdesk turns your Google Sheets data into cards on a flexible whiteboard, making it easier to:
- Make sense of data visually
- Arrange cards into groups or clusters and break free of rows and columns
- Add notes, annotations and images
Getting Google Sheets data on to a Qualdesk board is easy:
- Open the sidebar and connect to your Google account
- Paste a link to a Google Sheets document
- Optionally, choose the columns you’d like to see on the cards
2 Improved realtime collaboration with your team
Just like in Google Sheets itself, everything happens in realtime. With Qualdesk you also get:
- Live multiplayer cursors: see what your team members are pointing at, and run interactive planning sessions and discussions
- Live typing: just like in Google Sheets itself, you can see your team members type as they edit card content
3 Edit Google Sheets data directly from the whiteboard
With the Google Sheets integration in Qualdesk all edits are synced back to Google Sheets in realtime.
No more typing up at the end of a meeting – any changes you make in Qualdesk are immediately reflected in your source document.
4 Transform stickies into Google Sheets rows
With a click or two, you can turn a sticky note on a Qualdesk board into a new row in your Google Sheets document.
This is ideal for brainstorming new ideas and agreeing as a team which ones should go into Google Sheets.
You can do this one sticky or card at a time, or in bulk by selecting multiple items.