Trello is flexible and simple, but it doesn’t give you a way to work ‘live’ with your team. And if you want to work with your Trello cards in anything but columns, you’re stuck. That’s where Qualdesk comes in.
Qualdesk is a whiteboard built for Trello. It lets you:
- Work with Trello cards on a 2D whiteboard
- Collaborate ‘live’ with everyone on your team, with live cursors and live typing
- Edit Trello cards directly from the whiteboard
- Transform stickies into Trello cards
1 Work with Trello cards on a 2D whiteboard
Qualdesk makes it easy to work in a more flexible way with your Trello cards, making it easier to:
- Plan your work visually
- Arrange cards into groups or clusters and break free of columns
- Add notes, annotations and images
Getting Trello cards on to a Qualdesk board is easy. Open the sidebar, choose the board you want, choose one or more Trello cards and voilà!
2 Collaborate live with everyone on your team
No more screensharing Trello during meetings. With Qualdesk you get:
- Live multiplayer cursors: see what your team members are pointing at, and run interactive planning sessions and discussions
- Live typing: just like in Google Docs, you can see your team members type as they edit card titles
3 Edit Trello cards directly from the whiteboard
With the Trello integration in Qualdesk you can:
- Move cards from one column to another
- Assign people to a Trello card
- Add and remove labels
You can work with individual Trello cards, or update multiple cards at once. Simply select them on the board and use the mini-sidebar or right click to make changes.
4 Transform stickies into Trello cards
With a click or two, you can turn a sticky note on a Qualdesk board into a Trello card. This is ideal for:
- Brainstorming new ideas and agreeing as a team which ones should go into Trello
- Turning follow-up actions from retrospectives into cards in Trello
- Drafting user stories for a new feature on a whiteboard and converting them into Trello cards
As with all other Trello actions, you can do this one sticky or card at a time, or in bulk by selecting multiple items.